As the worlds of retail and technology continue to evolve at a rapid rate, so do shoppers’ expectations. The path to purchase is no longer linear and customers are probably better informed and more savvy than they have ever been.
Retailers need to exceed shopper expectations and give customers compelling reasons that make them want to engage, spend more and become loyal advocates. Without this relentless focus on understanding who their customers are and how to make them feel more valued, retailers cannot connect in a more emotional way that deepens their personal association and long term advocacy.
This white paper from loyalty marketing agency ICLP explores how to meet these expectations while driving engagement and positively impacting commercial performance.
It discusses how to:
- Understand customers’ profiles in detail
- Develop customer relationships from actionable insights
- Motivate profitable and loyal behaviours to retain and reward customers
- Create a seamless omnichannel experience
- Drive customer engagement through differentiated experiences.
To download the full report, click here.