Retail in Asia

In Shops

SingPost, Trikomsel in e-commerce JV

Singapore Post (SingPost) is teaming up with Indonesian mobile phone retailer Trikomsel to develop an e-commerce business in Indonesia.

SingPost and Trikomsel will form a joint venture, with the Singapore mail carrier taking a 33 percent stake for USD1.1 million and Tricomsel the remaining 67 percent.

The joint venture will import and supply goods to e-commerce and online retailers, as well as provide support for creating e-commerce platforms.