The latest insight, thought-provoking concepts and the new frontiers for luxury. That’s what’s in store at the French Chamber in Hong Kong’s Luxury Symposium on November 5th 2018 where key industry players, disruptors and thought leaders will present the latest challenges for an industry in constant transformation.
Join us at K11 Atelier at Victoria Dockside for a half day conference and cocktail event, with key players from the luxury industry in Hong Kong.
The theme this time round is Greater Bay Area: a new playground for luxury brands? and will focus on the following main topics:
- The Greater Bay Area project: What’s in store for Hong Kong?
- Chinese travellers: How to engage them and retain them
- New retail: Is tech the new black?
- Sustainability: Transparency, traceability and the new consumer mindset
- Alexis Bonhomme, Farfetch China
- Rob Koepp, The Economist Corporate Network
- Cissy Chan, Hong Kong International Airport
- Meili Lee, China Duty Free Group
- Karlyn Adams, BSR
- Charlotte Judet, Kering
- Myriam Djela, Ipsos
Register here to attend.