If you haven’t heard of Shoptalk, it’s about time you do. The blockbuster retail and e-commerce event is one of America’s biggest and returns to Las Vegas in March 2017with over 250 speakers, including:
- Michael Evans, President, Alibaba
- Calvin McDonald, President & Ceo, Sephora Americas
- Uri Minkoff, Co-founder, Rebecca Minkoff
- Michael Yamartino, Head of Commerce, Pinterest
- Oliver Walsh, CMO, Aritzia,
- Devon Wenig, President & Geo, eBay
- Ken Wortel, President, Nordstrom.com
Last year, Shoptalk attracted more than 3,100 attendees with over 395 CEOs, and is expected to grow to more than 5,000 attendees in 2017.
With a packed agenda featuring different tracks on Global Perspectives, Culture & Leadership, E-Commerce, Delivery & Logistics, Entrepreneurship & Investments and Retail Insights from Wharton, there’s plenty to learn and share at this not-to-be-missed event.
As an official media partner of Shoptalk 2017, we are giving away 2 tickets to the event taking place from 19-22 March 2017 in Aria, Las Vegas (valued at US$3,700). Simply fill in your details in the form below and a winner will be randomly drawn on 21 December 2016. Good luck!