After having its net worth valued at US$900 million by Forbes earlier this July, Kylie Jenner has now become the world’s most paid Instagram celebrity according to HopperHQ.com’s Instagram Rich List 2018.
SEE ALSO: Kylie Jenner to be youngest self-made billionaire in 2019 on Kylie Cosmetics
The annual ranking reveals which celebrities, athletes, models and influencers generate the most revenue from posting on the famous social media platform.
Estimated at $400,000 in 2017, the youngest of the Jenner-Kardashian clan now reaps $1 million per sponsored post that she shares with her 111 million Instagram followers.
With her 139 million followers, Selena Gomez trails in second at $800,000 per post despite having more followers.
Surprisingly, Kim Kardashian and Beyoncé are relinquished to the 4th and 5th spot as famous football player Cristiano Ronaldo takes the 3rd position; earning roughly $750,000 per post.
Discover the top 10 below:
- Kylie Jenner — $1,000,000 per post
- Selena Gomez — $800,000 per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo — $750,000 per post
- Kim Kardashian — $720,000 per post
- Beyoncé Knowles — $700,000 per post
- Dwayne Johnson — $650,000 per post
- Justin Bieber — $630,000 per post
- Neymar da Silva Santos Junior — $600,000 per post
- Lionel Messi — $500,000 per post
- Kendall Jenner — $500,000 per post