Best Retail Experience Award 2019 by Retail in Asia
Retailers continuously strive to provide their customers with unforgettable shopping experiences. It is now time to recognize this and we are pleased to announce the second edition of the Experience Award.
The Best Retail Experience Award aims at rewarding the best retail experience both offline and online created in APAC.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
- Companies based in Asia
- Companies studying and designing creative customer experiences for both brick-and-mortar and online retailers (brands, architect and design studios, training companies, digital companies providing in-store solutions, etc.)
- Retail experiences for brick-and-mortar opened after September 2018
- Retail experiences for pop-up stores run for at least 1 week opened after September 2018
- Retail experiences for online stores without any specific requirements as long as they are still active in 2019
- Best Retail Experience Award “Permanent brick-and-mortar experience”(luxury or lifestyle)
- Best Retail Experience Award “Pop-up brick-and-mortar experience”(luxury or lifestyle
- Best Retail Experience Award “Sustainable experience” (luxury or lifestyle)
- Best Retail Experience Award “Omnichannel experience” (luxury or lifestyle)
- Best Retail Experience Award “Online experience” (luxury or lifestyle)
– Laurent de Rougemont, Davidoff of Geneva Asia Ltd.
– Michelle Lee, Marketing Director, The R Collective
– Charlotte Judet, VP Communications, Kering APAC
– Ashley Micklewright, President & CEO, Bluebell Group
– Julia Liotard-Vogt, Group Business Development Director, Bluebell Group
– Stephen Jones, Director, Woods Bagot
– Damien Vernet, President, LVMH Fashion Group Asia
Applications must include the following:
– Chosen category
– Retail concept
– Description of the customer journey (touchpoints and itinerary within the store)
– Description of the retail experience
– High-resolution photos (min. 4, details if relevant)
– 1 video (2 mins. max)
Applications must be sent to email@example.com.
An international-level jury of experts, investors, academics and top managers from the retail world will evaluate the submissions.
All material will be used exclusively for this purpose and shared with the jury to assist them in their decision.
The video will be used during the award ceremony while the rest of the material will be used to motivate the juries’ choice and will eventually be presented by the winner.
Applications are open until 15 September 2019.
Application fee: HK$1,800 (to be paid within one week after submission)
WHAT WILL YOU WIN?
Winners’ rewards from Retail In Asia
- Post event article to promote the award winners on RiA
- EDM to promote the winners
- 1 week banner featuring their logos to promote the award winners on the RiA’s newsletter
- 1 post to promote the award winners on RiA’s LinkedIn and Facebook pages
- 1 interview shared on newsletter and social media
– 6 month consulting services (Operations and Business Development, Business Matching)
Winners’ rewards from the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Hong Kong
- Post event article to promote the award winners on their blog
- Post event article to promote the award winners in their HongKongEcho magazine – 1 page
- 1 post to promote the award winners on their LinkedIn and Facebook pages
- Membership: 6 months (corporate membership) offered from 1st January to 30th June 2019 if the company isn’t already a member
- Session with the French Chamber’s Business Advisors Group if interested
Awardees are obliged to join the ceremony that will be held during the Luxury Symposium in November hosted by The French Chamber of Commerce (preferential rates as members’ price).
Rewards can be claimed up to three months from the announcement.