Bharat Book Bureau has released Childrenswear: Global Industry Guide. The report provides in-depth analysis of the global childrenswear industry.
The global childrenswear market grew by 3.3 percent in 2008 to reach a value of USD162.4 billion. The report predicts that by 2013, the market will have a value of USD191.1 billion, an increase of 17.7 percent since 2008.
Scope of the report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry’s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the global, European and Asia-Pacific markets and includes individual chapters on five major markets (the US, Japan, Germany, France and the UK)
- Includes a five-year industry forecast of the industry
To purchase the full report, visit Bharat Book Bureau.
(Source: Bharat Book Bureau)