Research and Markets has published a report entitled Vietnam Sourcing Report: Footwear. The report focuses on the main types of footwear exported from Vietnam – casual, formal, sports and children’s shoes.
Vietnam is one of the world’s leading supply centres of competitively priced footwear. As the fifth largest exporter of shoes and sandals, the country is home to numerous suppliers providing original equipment manufacturing (OEM) services to several prominent brands.
Some of the names included in Vietnam’s list of globally known clients include Nike, adidas, Puma and Reebok.
Aside from strong OEM capabilities, the industry benefits from a highly literate and trainable workforce and the ability to seamlessly shift production from one type of footwear to another.
Highlights of the report
- In-depth profiles of 12 major suppliers with a comprehensive look at their product and pricing strategy, manufacturing and export capability, and verified contact details
- 108 full-colour images of popular footwear export models, complete with product descriptions, prices, minimum order requirements and delivery times
- Verified supplier contact details of an additional 20 exporters, including names, email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses and key products
- Supplier information in tabular format to help you compare suppliers at a glance
- Results of the custom-designed supplier survey, which forecasts industry trends for the next 12 months
- An extensive overview of the industry discussing the main challenges facing suppliers
- An in-depth examination of the supplier base highlighting key characteristics of the different types of companies
- Details of the primary production centres
- An update of the latest trends in design, R&D, materials and components
- A review of the key factors that influence the price and quality of low-end, mid-range and high-end products
- Comprehensive pricing tables featuring export price ranges
To purchase the report, visit Research and Markets.
(Source: Research and Markets)