companiesandmarkets.com has released a research report, Toys and Games Retail Market in Malaysia. The report provides historical, current and data and five-year forecast data on market value in relation to the parent retail sector and total retail within the country.
Scope of the report
- Total product retail market value from 2002 to 2007 as well as forecasts to 2012
- The size of the product market as a proportion of total product sector sales and a growth rate comparison
- Current and forecast product market value segmented by major retail channels
- The toys and games market accounted for 58.3 percent of the sports and leisure sector value in Malaysia in 2007. The market increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.4 percent between 2002 and 2007.
- The "other specialists" format led the toys and games market, with a share of 36 percent in 2007.
To purchase the full report, visit companiesandmarkets.com.