Research and Markets has published a report entitled India Sourcing Report: Craft & Promotional Gifts. The report examines the status of India’s craft and promotional gifts industry, providing insights on all aspects of its operation and supply chain, and its strengths and weaknesses. Further, it gives an overview on how it could build on its export potential.
India’s craft and promotional gifts industry is an emerging sector that provides employment to almost six million people.
Although the line is large, its export capability remains underdeveloped. As a result, the country claims a meagre 1 percent share of the world’s handicrafts exports, of which craft and promotional gifts are included.
Nevertheless, a number of competitive advantages are seen to help develop the industry into one of India’s reliable export sectors. These strengths include a high value-addition ratio, which allows suppliers to use low cost materials and turn them into high value finished products.
This report focuses on the main types of craft and promotional gifts exported from India – craft gifts, premiums and key chains.
Highlights of the report
- In-depth profiles of 12 major supplier, with a comprehensive look at their product and pricing strategy, manufacturing and export capability, and verified contact details.
- 108 full-colour images that depict popular craft and promotional gift export models, complete with product descriptions, prices, minimum order requirements and delivery times.
- Verified supplier contact details of an additional eight exporters, including names, email addresses, telephone numbers, websites and key products.
- Supplier information in tabular format to help you compare suppliers at a glance.
- Results of the custom-designed supplier survey, which forecasts industry trends for the next 12 months.
- An extensive overview of the industry, discussing the main challenges facing suppliers.
- An in-depth examination of the supplier base, highlighting key characteristics of the different types of companies.
- Details of the primary production centres.
- An update of the latest trends in design, research and development, materials and components.
- A review of the key factors that influence the price and quality of low end, midrange and high end products.
- Comprehensive pricing tables featuring export price ranges.
To purchase the report, visit Research and Markets.
(Source: Research and Markets)