ResearchInChina has released its latest report on the Chinese retail industry – China Retail Industry Report, 2009-2010.
The report provides an overview of the economic environment of the country’s retail industry and insights into current trends and developments. These include macro-economics, household consumption of goods, and government policies affecting the retail sector.
Content is divided by industry into sections with detailed coverage on general merchandise, home appliances, supermarkets, specialised wholesale markets, and gold and jewellery.
The report also provides industry data from 2003-10. Selected charts include:
- Relativity between total retail sales growth rate of social consumer goods and GDP growth rate, 2005-2009
- Climate index of China retail industry, 2006-2010
- Total retail sales and growth of social consumer goods, 2002-2009
- Monthly total retail sales and growth of social consumer goods, 2009-2010
- Growth of various retail sectors, 2006-2009
- Per capita disposable income of Chinese urban residents, 2003-2009
To view the full report, visit ResearchInChina.