The pandemic transformed the way our customers shop and connect with brands. For many retailers, this huge behavioural shift has been challenging. To succeed in creating deeper customer engagement and loyalty, retailers will need to leverage own first-party data and adopt a data-drive customer-centric approach.
To understand how retailers are taking the steps to unify and activate their data to drive customer engagement and loyalty, join us on 30th August for a discussion with:
– Sameer Dhingra, Director, Retail & Consumer, Asia Pacific & Japan, Google Cloud
– Jayan Dy, Head of Omnichannel, SM Retail
– Ryan de Melo, Vice President of Engineering, Tokopedia
– Hugh Kimber, General Manager EMEA, Bloomreach
During this session you will learn:
– The key steps in a retailer’s technology journey to build a unified data platform
– Challenges and learnings in implementing their unified data strategy
– Successful retailers stories & key benefits realised in implementing a unified data platform
– Trends & advice for other retailers on their data strategy to better prepare for tomorrow
The webinar includes a live Q&A session with the speakers.
Date: 30th August, 2022 (Tuesday)
Time: 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM (SGT)
* If you are unable to join us for the live event, an on-demand recording will be sent to you once are registered for the event
As Head of Retail & Consumer Industry vertical, Sameer leads the Google Cloud strategy, product solutions and go-to-market across Asia Pacific & Japan. He is focused on driving compelling customer experiences, accelerating transformation and driving innovation by leveraging Google Cloud’s flexible, fully managed and intelligent retail & consumer solutions.
Jayan Dy is the Head of Omnichannel for SM Retail. His current role brings the different customer experiences online and offline together. He also owns overall P&L for ShopSM.com, retail’s marketplace – developing commercial & technology strategies that enables everything from the supply chain all to way to customer interactions. Jayan joined SM in 2019 after 15 years in P&G. He has real passion for the functional aspects of technology and the value it can deliver to the company.
Ryan de Melo is the Vice President of Engineering of Tokopedia, leading engineering for Logistics, Fulfillment, Payments, Purchase Platform, New Retail, Cloud and Data Platforms. Prior to joining Tokopedia, he was heading Data Platforms for Rakuten. Ryan’s a Technology leader with a track record of 15+ years experience.
Hugh Kimber serves as General Manager, EMEA, at Bloomreach. With over 20 years in the digital marketing space, Hugh has a deep understanding of customer experience marketing, optimization, and customer engagement. Hugh is a dynamic and highly driven leader with comprehensive experience working with some of the largest household brands in EMEA, focused on best in class customer service, workforce development, and management of business operations.