- This event has passed.
World Retail Congress
April 17, 2018 - April 19, 2018
The World Retail Congress brings together the leaders of today’s global retail industry from the established market leaders to the most innovative start-ups and disruptors; from national market leaders to the most international.
What unites them all in this fast changing new retail landscape is their focus on serving the needs of today’s consumers and ensuring that their businesses are dynamic, evolving and focussed on delivering innovation.
For three days each year, the Congress provides an unrivalled high-level forum for these retail leaders to meet to share insight, form powerful connections and to help shape the retail future.
In delivering this agenda, the Congress works closely with retail leaders and industry advisors to build a programme that goes to the heart of all the key issues. A programme with over 130 speakers is brought together that combines senior retail speakers, from some of the world’s biggest, to the newest businesses, as well as leading industry stakeholders from global economics, politics, finance and NGOs.
The key theme for 2018 is “Innovate to Win”. Retailing has to elevate the willingness to innovate across all areas of the business in order to connect with today’s demanding consumers.
It requires a new approach to taking risk, to shaking up the business model, to rediscover the art of connecting with customers through great products, great service and great stores whether on or offline. It is the exciting challenge that confronts all retailers and the World Retail Congress will provide inspiration and direction to really move retail forward.
- 20+ hours of editorially crafted content shaped by the industry
- Hear from 130+ retail leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs
- Strategic networking opportunities with hundreds of industry experts
- Co-located events during the Congress including the Future Retail Challenge, Hall of Fame inductee ceremony, World Retail Awards and Retail Study Tour.
- Access to exclusive reports, tailored to your needs and available on the Congress website
- Global coverage from 80 + press attend to cover cutting edge stories and news