- This event has passed.
Smart Retail SEA 2019
April 25, 2019 - April 26, 2019
With rapid economic development in Southeast Asia, the world’s leading brands and e-commerce platforms are beginning to compete in a new market. In the two recent years Alibaba, Tencent and Amazon for instance have been investing continuously in this market, an undeniable fact underlining the great development prospect in the region’s retail industry. Southeast Asia has a large population, as well as a high paced economic development. However, political instabilities, changable economies, low penetration of mobile and online payments, and differences in cultures, religions, and languages are all challenges retailer are facing. All in all the next few years will be a golden period for e-commerce and new retail development in Southeast Asia, pioneered by global retail giants and continuous investment of global retailers.
While e-commerce is growing at an incredible rate, retailers are also stepping up their efforts to improve in-store experience and technologies. Shopping malls and brands are trying to gradually build their own online businesses while e-commerce platforms are building their own stores.
“Smart Retail SEA 2019” held on April 25 – 26, 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand will explore future development trends of new retail market in Southeast Asia; discuss retail brands’ development strategies under new consumption patterns; and help retailers study new retail management modes, integrate online and offline customers, and use data analysis to obtain the winning strategy.
The event will gather more than 150 industry experts and advanced technology and service providers from e-commerce platforms, department stores, retail brands, and leading solution providers for an in-depth look at the future of Southeast Asia new retail market.
Major Issues to be addressed at the 2019 event:
- How to Build up Chinese “New Retail” Model by Cross-border Integration in Southeast Asia
- Data Protection – How to Handle GDPR’s Influence on Southeast Asia Retail Market
- Opportunities of Mobile Payment Technology Applications of Retail Market in Southeast Asia
- Introduction of Big Data Applications in Smart Stores
- How AI Upgrades Customer Experience
- Case Study: How Advanced Technologies Help Realize New Retail in Southeast Asia
- Customer-oriented Strategies and Digital Transformation in the New Retail Era
- How Brands Reinforce Their E-commerce Strategies in the New Retail Era
- How to Promote Smart Logistics Ability in Southeast Asia Retail Market
- How to Enhance Both Offline and Online Experience to Realize Seamless Shopping