- This event has passed.
Luxury Symposium 2021: New retail comes alive
April 21 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Hong Kong is hosting the 5th edition of Luxury Symposium on 21st April 2021.
Since its inception in 2016, this signature event has been gathering over 200 high-level speakers and participants each year with thought-provoking talks and discussions. This year, the French Chamber keeps this momentum with a new format: a half-day virtual conference welcoming speakers from around the world!
The luxury and retail sector has seen its share of turbulence in the past year. Cut through the noise and equip yourself with the right knowledge from those navigating new retail in 2021.
Setting the scene
- China’s unstoppable luxury market
- The future of luxury
Game-changers: New retail’s new agenda
- Sustainable growth in Hong Kong and China
- Curating superior customer experience: Measurable digital engagements and connections
- The rise of Gen Z and new consumer behaviour
- Sustainability in the luxury world: Where are we today?
Markets on the move
- Leveraging retail technologies to create omnichannel alliances
- Building bigger markets: Hong Kong, Greater Bay Area and Hainan
- Travel retail and Hainan as a new destination
SPEAKERS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
- Michael Beutler (Director of Sustainability Operations, Kering)
- Alexis Bonhomme (VP Greater China and Asia Pacific, Farfetch)
- Xiaolei Gu (Innovation Director, FABERNOVEL Asia)
- Divia Harilela (Editor and Founder, The D’Vine)
- Bruno Lannes (Senior Partner, Bain & Company)
- Yvon Le Renard (Managing Director, Clever Age Asia)
- Kim Leitzes (Managing Director of APAC, Launchmetrics)
- Alain Li (Regional Chief Executive, Asia Pacific, Richemont)
- Martin Moodie (Founder & Chairman, The Moodie Davitt Report)
- Stephen Phillips (Director-General of Investment Promotion, Invest Hong Kong)
- Maxime Pruvost (Founder and Managing Director, BEE Retail)
- Erwan Rambourg (Author of Future Luxe: What’s Ahead for the Business of Luxury)
- Rebecca Silli (Partner, Tiang & Partners)
- Thibault Villet (President, APAC, Tory Burch)
- Jean-Laurent Vilon (Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Mazarine)
- Virginie Martignac (Global Travel Retail Director, Cartier)
- Frederic Winckler (Executive Vice President & Chief Creative and Brand Officer, Melco Resorts & Entertainment)
NEW FORMAT, NEW VOICES FROM CHINA
As the Luxury Symposium goes virtual, the event will be welcoming expert speakers that are leaders and pioneers in the China market.
Register now and join industry professionals from around the world.