eTail Asia | 6-8 June 2023
June 6 - June 8
Expect to learn from Asia’s leading retailers as they look to shift digitisation focus from eCommerce to productivity and planning at eTail™ Asia 6-8 June, Singapore.
Join eTail Asia in exploring how to deliver consistent value to your customers that will continue to buy from you even in times of rising inflation. As the market leading annual meeting place for Asia’s top retail leaders, eTail Asia provides an opportunity to learn from, network and collaborate with founders, CEOs, CMOs, heads of e-commerce and digital marketing, and more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Kevin Gunn, Executive GM, Operations Strategy and Transformation, Coles
- Sheikh Farouk, Managing Director, AEON BiG (M)
- Stuart La Brooy, Senior Vice President, Sephora (LVMH)
- Kartik Bhatt, Chief Operating Officer, Sharaf Retail (Forever 21, Adventure HQ,
CottonOn Group, Typo & 3INA)
- Vikalp Yadav, Senior Director – Head of Trading, Digital Analytics; Data Science, Adidas
- Yadear Zhang, CRM Tech Lead (Personalization & Automation), NTUC Fairprice
- Isabel Falco, Country Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L’Oréal Philippines
- Ragini Chilappagari, Head of eCommerce, Triumph Group
- Matthew Lam, Head of Brand and Marketing, Decathlon Hong Kong
- Manuel Arturo Valdes Lopez, EVP, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Central Group
- Vipin Gupta, CTO, Starbucks India
- Mayur Pathak, Head of Product and User Experience, Titan Company
- Konia Khanna, Head of Marketing, Swarovski
- Jacky Koh, IT & Data Analytics Director, KrisShop
- Roberta Biandolino, Head, Brand Media and Procurement (APAC), Foodpanda
- Matthew Crabbe, Regional Trends Director, Asia-Pacific, Mintel Group
eTail Asia 2023 will be landing live and in-person at the Equarius Hotel,
Sentosa on 6 – 8 June 2023.
Enter the code “RIA20”at checkout to receive 20 percent off tickets.