eTail Asia 2022 (7th-9th June, 2022)
June 7 - June 9
The past couple of years have re-jigged and re-wired the way consumers shop. One result of these changes: a craving for immersive, personal experiences with augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and live-streaming technologies. Let’s get ‘phygital’
Futuristic retail topics are hot on the agenda at eTail Asia 2022, as it makes a live and in-person return after 2 years, on 7th – 9th June 2022 at Resorts World Convention Centre Singapore. Get the inside scoop from the industry’s very best, as eTail Asia brings together 70+ speakers, 300+ attendees and 10+ hours of networking from the top international and home-grown retailers and eCommerce brands in Asia.
This annual must-not-miss event aims to share new industry innovations, provide tips to help businesses increase their profits, and help professionals develop new connections within the retail industry.Download the early agendaand discover a riveting lineup of interactive panels, case studies, fireside chats, all-star panels, shark tanks and VIP networking functions. Get ready for an awesome time, guaranteed.
(*Quote ‘RIA20off’at checkout to redeem, discount applies to primary tickets only)
Hear from the Top Ranks in Retail, with Speakers from Asia’s Biggest Brands:
- Wilasinee Parnurat, Chief Marketing Officer, Yves Rocher Thailand
- Gerald Hoe, Head of Global eCommerce & Marketplace, Coupang
- Fu Wei Pang, Group Managing Director, Mothercare Singapore
- Sanjay Roy, General Manager, SEA, PUMA
- Nelson Choi, Group CEO – China, G2000
- Ng Chee Soon, Managing Director, Carousell
- Milou Steenvoorden, Global Senior Director Consumer Engagement, Adidas
- Reshma Bangera, Director Running and Nike Women’s SEA&I, Nike
- Timo Raab, Global Head of eCommerce, L’Oréal
- Gen Lehn Gyoengyver, Country Head, Inditex
- Vijay Talwar, CEO, Wish.com
- Juliana Chu, Vice President of Digital & eCommerce, Asia Pacific, Shiseido
- Nidhi Prakash, Global Director, Digital Marketing, Razer Inc.
Key Challenges & Themes That Will be Discussed:
Conference Pre-day: Optimizing Your Retail Tech Stack for 2022 & Beyond, Taking A Leap From Digital To Human Centred Technologies, Personalisation at Scale, Exploring The Asian BNPL Landscape, Addressing The Systems Integration Paradox, The Rise Of The Subscription Economy
Day two: Serving Asia’s Digital First Nation, Connecting The Dots For Your eCommerce Success, Growing & Keeping Your Customer Base, Building ‘Phygital’ Brand Experiences, Driving Regional Growth, Addressing The Talent Conundrum, Building a Bullet Proof D2C Brand
Day three: Mapping Out The ‘Endemic’ Growth Plan, Marketing Playbook For Post-COVID Normalcy, Shoppertainment – The Future of eCommerce. Mastering Unique Brand Identities, Making Convenience A Strategic Priority, Mastering ‘One Click’ Payment Experiences
<Get the full agenda to discover the most interactive conference, ever!>
Sponsoring & Partnership:
There are a limited number of opportunities left to exhibit at eTail Asia 2022, for more information on sponsorship and media partnerships, please contact [email protected].