CeMAT Asia 2020
November 3 - November 6
CeMAT ASIA is an annual Leading Industrial Event of the Asian-Pacific region – International Trade Fair for Materials Handling, Automation Technology, Transport Systems and Logistics, Cold Chain ASIA, Heavy Machinery ASIA (Shanghai), APEX Asia and E-pack Tech.
CeMAT 2019 facts:
• >800 well-known Chinese and overseas enterprises (increased by 27% compared to 2018 year)
• >85,000 sqm venue (increased by 20% compared to 2018 year)
• 142,975 visitors (increased by 42.1% compared to 2018 year)
• >210 VIP visiting buyers’ groups (increased by 40% compared to 2018 year)
• <40 Forums and activities (increased by 42% compared to 2018 year)
This year CeMAT ASIA will gather 700 companies with the total space of 170, 000 sqms and about 100, 000 expecting professional buyers and audience.
Some of the brands: Dematic, KNAPP, Modula SPA, ABB Engineering (Shanghai) Ltd, Siemens, Schneider Electric, BlueBotics, SFA Engineering Corp, Dambach Lagersysteme, SIASUN Robot & Automation and others
The leading exhibitions in Asia Pacific region about intralogistics and supply chain management will take place from 3rd to 6th of November in Shanghai New International Expo Centre.