- This event has passed.
June 13, 2018
Communications in Asia has matured at such pace that it’s unrecognisable to what it was five years ago. Asia has become a new hub for innovations.
KOLs and influencers dominate, e-commerce thrives, new channels develop and digital and economic growth goes from strength-to-strength.
The growth and influence of social platforms has become the strength and the weakness, as it increases its importance in the role of communications and intensifies the need for specialist skills in the region.
Asia will only continue on its quest for global innovation through contemporary ways of thinking, advancing technologies and new rules for brand engagement. It’s time to step up the game and rewrite the rulebook. CampaignComms, formally PR360, aims to unite key-decision makers with remit across PR, communications, social media and content marketing.
Through a mix of insightful panel discussions, masterclasses and cutting-edge presentations, pioneering speakers will address how to usher communications into the next stage of maturity.
Topics for the day include:
- Redefining PR in Asia. Specialism is important in this fragmented media and communications landscape, but how do we tackle the skills gap?
- Innovative Asia: we take a look at the booming e-commerce and retail landscape and APAC’s opportunity to lead the way
- The opt-out culture: are you prepared? Three weeks into GDPR, we examine the real impact on Asia’s marcomms future, as global scrutiny over data ethics continues to affect consumer trust, and our European counterparts get serious
- How to give brands a more authentic voice through more creative and better use of KOLs and influencers
- The big integration debate: can an agency truly be integrated? Who owns what discipline in the marketing mix and are PR agencies the next advertising? Are consultancies encroaching?
- What keeps Comms leaders awake at night? How to take advantage of WeChat and other key local social channels while maintaining global brand alignment