Retail in Asia is happy to announce our partnership with Clarion Events on the InternetRetailing EXPO Indonesia 2018!
InternetRetailing Expo Indonesia 2018 consists of a conference and an exhibition.
With plenty of content and features happening right on the show floor, you can keep yourself busy around the exhibition.
If you are serious about transforming your retailing business with the latest ecommerce insights, then you need to attend the main conference sessions. Leading experts from across Indonesia will share in depth case studies, and offer step by step guides to:
- Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- What we really mean by omni-channel and how many retailers are making this a reality
- Managing customer interactions with your brand across multiple devices
- Mobile payment and safe transactions
- Delivery logistics with the difficulties of having as many islands as Indonesia!
The 2-day programme designed to help brands and retailers transform their operations will attract 3,000+ key retail stakeholders and 80+ exhibitors who will provide their expertise and innovative solutions on the following:
• Online and offline ecosystem
• Cross-border e-commerce
• Measurement & analytics
• Content marketing
• Insights & Data
• IoT / Big Data / Cloud / Tech Innovations
• Logistics and fulfillment
• Payment and security
InternetRetailing Expo Indonesia 2018 is your opportunity to transform your retailing business. Taking your business ‘online’ promises increased sales, international customers and a more engaged, loyal customer base.
If you are looking to progress from offline to fully-fledged online retailer, then you need to learn the lessons from retailers across ASEAN that have tried, failed and succeeded in a wealth of aspects of online retail.
Pick the right strategies, execute with lower risk and lower cost, and achieve greater success.
Running in January 2018, we are currently building an agenda that meets your needs.
key topics to be convered:
• Brands and retailers collaboration
• Reinventing the shopping mall
• Using video to influence shoppers in retail
• Riding on big online shopping days
• Understanding the challenges in cross-border e-commerce
• Big Data and the Cloud
• Is mobile the solution to an omni-channel world
• Women in retail